Hello! Here is today’s rundown from Nigerian Newspapers:
1. A previous Governor of Niger State, Abdulkadir Kure, is dead. Kure was the State Governor from 1999 to 2007. He kicked the bucket on Sunday at 60 years old, in a German doctor’s facility. The news of his demise was affirmed by the Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the state, Tanko Beji.
2. Boko Haram extremists assemble assaulted a military area in Damaturu, the Yobe state capital on Saturday, killing five troopers and a Captain all the while. Troopers in Damaturu affirmed the improvement on Sunday, saying they lost the officers after Boko Haram activists assaulted the 27 Task Force Brigade situated in Buni Yadi, one of the Boko Haram fortifications in that part of the state.
3. Spouse of the President, Aisha Buhari, on Sunday asserted that, the Nigerian High Commission in the United Kingdom burned through £32, 000 as landing charges for private planes of previous First Ladies. She made the exposure while exonerating herself of degenerate affirmations leveled against her by on online news stage, saying what was spent on her excursions so far was nothing contrasted with what was spent in the past by other First Ladies.
4. Suspected Fulani herders have apparently slaughtered five ranchers in two unique assaults in Abraka and Obiaruku, both in Ethiope East and Ukwuani Local Government Area of Delta State. Report says the occurrence occurred amongst Tuesday and Wednesday a week ago.
5. For altering their meters just to exploit clients, 13 filling stations in Badagry, Lagos State, have been fixed. Report sats two Total filling stations, one MRS filling station and two Energy filling stations were professedly required in the demonstration. Likewise included were Dalco, Royal Stream, Lasbat, Ramos, JWMS, Jackos, Olubisi Obinja and NYBO filling stations.
6. Report says two regular people were again killed in Tsonje, a group close Kagoro in Kaduna South after the Nigeria Police Force and some young drew in a few psychological militants in a 24 hour firearm fight from Friday to Saturday.
7. President Muhammadu Buhari has guaranteed Nigerians that soon, the rest of the Chibok young ladies will be safeguarded and Nigerians and additionally their hopeful guardians will have motivation to celebrate. The President gave this confirmation while talking in recognition of 1000 days of the kidnapping of the young ladies.
8. Activist gathering, the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, has undermined to restore dangers in the oil rich district, saying it will hit President Muhammadu Buhari hard in 2017. The gathering said the danger was fundamental after government’s inaction towards the peace talk concurred with the locale a year ago.
9. Report says the Nigeria Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers, NUPENG, is set to start a three-day across the nation cautioning strike on Wednesday, over question with International Oil Companies, IOCs, particularly unpredictable sack of specialists without advantages and refusal to permit their laborers to join union.
10. Administration has clarified again how recipients of the N5,000 stipend in the Social Investment Programs, SIP, were chosen. It said the procedure was done through a dependable procedure by non fanatic approach, uncovering likewise that administration specialists, working with the state authorities, recognized the poorest neighborhood government zones, utilizing a current destitution delineate the state.