Application for Nigerian Air Force Airmen and Airwomen Recruitment Exercise 2017 is good to go:
1. Intrigued candidates are to apply for nothing out of pocket on the web.
2. Candidates are to apply once, numerous online application will be precluded.
3. Candidates are to print out the underlisted archives after finishing of use on the web:
a. Nearby Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Verification frame to be marked by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
d. Affirmation Form.
4. Candidates must be a Nigerian national by birth.
5. Candidates must not be under 1.66m tall for male and at the very least 1.63m tall for female.
6. Non Tradesmen/Women.
a. Candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years by 31 December 2017.
b. Candidates must have at least 3 credits incorporating Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
a. Candidates applying as tradesmen and ladies must be in the vicinity of 17 and 24 years old aside from those applying as drivers who must be in the vicinity of 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2017.
b. Candidates must have at least 2 goes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must have no less than a lower credit in ND/NCE or any applicable exchange authentications from trustworthy and affirmed government establishments/associations.
c. Drivers must groups at least 2 passess with a credit in English and exchange test endorsement.
d. Candidates applying as sportsmen/ladies are to present proof of their expert experience which will incorporate testaments and awards.
8. Online Registration Starts on 14 January 2017 and closes on 17 February 2017.
9. Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 23 February – 16 March 2017.
10. NAF online Registration and all other enrollment procedures are complimentary and no installment ought to be made.
11. The Attestation frame must be joined by the visa photo and photocopy of the endorsers drivers permit or worldwide international ID. The underwriter is additionally to confirm the travel permit photo of the candidate behind.
Enrollment site: www.airforce.mil.ng.
12. For additional data see the direction page on the site as from 14 January 2017 or call the accompanying bolster lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 08053440802 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.